|New Features in ClockWatch
Basic (Win 9x/Me)
- World Time Clock Map shows sunrise and
sunset on a world map.
- Countdown Timer lets you set a desktop
reminder and alarm for a future event. Also works as a
- Countdown Timer and World Time Clock are
yours to keep for trying ClockWatch.
(Windows 95/98/Me and Windows NT/2000 versions)
- Backup Timeserver List -
Lets user designate a list of timeservers in case the primary timeserver is unavailable.
- Better and faster modem
detection when configuring Direct Modem Connection to the NIST.
- Overdue time setting warning -
warns when time setting has not been made within expected time period.
- Integrated help and context-sensitive troubleshooting. Useful when setup questions or operating issues occur.
ClockWatch Server (Win
All the new features of ClockWatch Pro.
Event logging to file and can write to NT event log.
Improved NTP timeserver support. Sub-second accuracy when using NTP protocol. All time settings now
correct for connection speed over the Internet.
You can now add an unlimited number of users to access
ClockWatch on a single computer.
ClockWatch Client (Win
All the features of ClockWatch Pro except for a simpler timeserver setup.
Improved synchronization! Now sub-second accuracy with
Custom installation routines and "zero-admin" configuration available.
Aggressively priced for enterprise-wide deployment.
- Identical to ClockWatch Client except that ClockWatch Client 2000 can be run as an
- Writes to event log and NT event log.
ClockWatch Main Page
ClockWatch Frequently Asked
ClockWatch Product Index