Timeserver Test for ClockWatch
The timeserver test option in ClockWatch allows you to test the connection to a timeserver, verifying the
connection, protocol and response of the timeserver. Using the 7-point
diagnostic test you can readily pinpoint communication problems.
Pinpoint connection problems with an 7-point communication test
The Timeserver utility allows you to:
- Check each timeserver for support of each of 5 different world standard
time- synchronization protocols.
- Choose a timeserver from a directory of over 100 timeservers throughout
- Update ClockWatch settings to use the new timeserver.
Note: Timeserver utility includes basic communication verification using 'ping' communication.
The benefits of using the timeserver test utility include:
- Quick diagnosis of server communication problems.
- Provides an extensive listing of alternative timeserver sites.
- Highlights potential communication problems when installing ClockWatch
behind proxy servers or corporate firewalls.
Time Audit test
ClockWatch Main Page