Sets exact time on clients.
Remote Computer Startup and Shutdown:
Remotely turn on/off computers over a
network or the Internet. Computers can be remotely powered on or off with
control coming over a local or wide area network.
- Shutdown, restart or logoff remotely.
- Power-down option support.
- When used with Relay, can gracefully shutdown
and turn off older 'AT style' computers as well.
- Works with all 32-bit windows: 9x/NT/2k/XP/2003.
Remote Program Execution: Issue remote commands over the
intranet or internet.
- Start applications remotely.
- Run programs or batch files.
Wake-On-LAN: Remote computer startup
for WOL enabled computers on the network.
- Wake-on-LAN function will turn on a
enabled computer over the network. More...
Network Monitoring: Monitor status of clients on the LAN with
remote heartbeat and Ping functionality. Full graph capabilities.
- Heartbeat function checks O/S
- Ping function does a simple
cross-platform network check.
Remote Device Control:
Remotely control devices over a network or the Internet. Devices can be
remotely powered on or off with control coming over a local or wide area
network. ClockWatch Enterprise talks to a
Relay module which opens or closes switch contacts. ClockWatch Enterprise
lets you control printers, computers, peripherals or any other powered device from across
the office or around the world.
- Control via Relay
module over a network or the Internet.
- Turns off or on most powered devices.
Relay Output: 2 SPDT independent contacts
(rated 24 VDC or 115 [email protected] A max)
- Suitable for instrumentation or remote